FEDNOVA offers a unique set of skills servicing the three P’s, Project, Program and Portfolio covering subject areas in IT / Technology, Cyber Security and Critical Infrastructure as well as Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), Business Analysis, Risk Management and PMO support among others.
“We believe we can impact positive change through matching expert personnel skilled in industry best-practice processes and tools with each contract. For more than two decades, our experience as consultants have conjured a principle that a truly independent source of professionals, with unparalleled, un-compromised expertise focused on client success and sourced talent yield far superior results in performance and success.”
A driving force for change in government services, FEDNOVA possesses a turn-key ability to deploy resources and specialized services with a unique and tailored approach. Our subject matter experts are both experienced and offer a portfolio of capabilities backed by industry recognized certifications and credentials. We offer enduring results based on documented measures, proven performance, and excellent client feedback. FEDNOVA supports today’s needs with an eye towards meeting the futures requirements.
- We will always demand the highest levels of integrity, ethics and social good.
- We will always put the best interests of our clients and employees ahead of all other considerations.
- We will always be mission focused and promote teamwork and communication at all levels.
- We believe our commitment to independence will lead us to always push for excellence and innovation.
- We will commit to being the leading-edge provider of knowledge and methods in our practice areas while retaining and training employees to be the best in the industry.
- We will invest significantly in maintaining the highest quality of professional staff.
- We will defeat failure and compensate excellence.
- Strategic Planning
- Program and Project Management
- Performance Management
- Business Process Improvement
- IT Service Management
- Portfolio Management and Analysis
- Capital Planning and Investment Control
- Systems Development Lifecycle Engineering
- Financial and Acquisition Management
- Application Integration and Knowledge Sharing
- Content Management Systems and SharePoint
- Open Data Initiative
- Software Development
- Security Accreditation
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Forensic and Focused Operations
- Cyber Exercise and Training
We can work with your business to develop proposals and win IDIQ, RFQ, and Task Order awards. Our SME provide templates, tools, and domain expertise necessary to capture all sizes of efforts.
FEDNOVA is open to teaming opportunities and joint engagements. Please use the contact for below or see our Contact page to get in touch with us.
Jason Gropper: 571.322.6701
Jim Lacey: 571.322.6702
7717 White Heron, Ste. 100
Alexandria, VA 22306-2276
DUNS: 079324348 | CAGE: 72YG9 | a NortonNet Partner